Saturday, February 23, 2013

BzzAgent Glade Expessions Campaign!

Hey everyone! I don't know if you guys have heard of this site called Bzzagent, but if you haven't you should definitely check it out! It's this site that sends you some awesome coupons and in turn, you just have to spread the word about the products you got.



This particular campaign was the Glade expressions campaign. I am an air freshener freak so this was perfect for me! I got two coupons for free products, one oil diffuser starter kit and one spray starter kit. They also sent tons of other coupons to share. Everything is refillable and the containers are very pretty! I chose the scents pineapple and mangosteen and starlit evening, both of which smell great. I already buy tons of stuff from Glade and Febreeze so it was nice to get some for free this time.

That's it for my little review of this line, I hope you guys will check out BzzAgent and start saving on some stuff for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment