Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spring eyes


I just wanted to share an eye look I did for a spring beauty look contest and the steps I took. I know it's not a tutorial but I'm hoping to do some tutorials soon! This look was inspired by the ocean, mostly because I wanted to use this gorgeous blue I haven't dipped into yet inside the Vice palette from Urban Decay. I applied it wet and I love how vibrant it turned out!

Steps I took to get this look:
1. Prime eyes with MAC Painterly Paint Pot
2. Apply MAC Soft Brown (matte peachy brown) to crease
3. Apply MAC Handwritten (Dark matte warm brown) to crease, but not as high as Soft brown.
4. Apply MAC Carbon (matte black) to crease w/pencil brush
5. Apply Urban Decay Unhinged (teal) to lid (Wet brush w/MAC Fix + or other makeup spray if applying wet, this won't turn your shadows hard like water will)
6. Pat Carbon over outer corner with finger, tap over Unhinged to blend
7. Apply Soft brown to lower lash line
8. Apply Handwritten close to lower lash line
9. Apply UD Zero eyeliner to lower/upper waterlines, blend into handwritten on lower lashline
10. Highlight inner corner w/Lorac pro palette Nude, & browbone w/Wet n Wild Brûlée
11. Line eyes w/NYC Liquid Liner
12. Apply Lancome Hypnose Star mascara & falsies, and you're done!

Hope you liked it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment